By accessing SILIMED website, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
1. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on the SILIMED website, only for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title and, under this license, you cannot:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the SILIMED website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SILIMED at any time. Upon terminating the viewing of these materials or after the expiration of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
2. Exemption of Liability
- The materials on the SILIMED website are provided ‘as it is’. SILIMED offers no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights.
- In addition, SILIMED does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, probable results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to those materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event will SILIMED or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damage due to loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if SILIMED or an authorized SILIMED representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials displayed on the SILIMED website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. SILIMED does not guarantee that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. SILIMED may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without prior notice. However, SILIMED does not undertake to update the materials.
SILIMED has not analyzed all sites linked to the SILIMED site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the website by SILIMED. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
SILIMED may revise these website terms of service at any time, without prior notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
7. Lei aplicável
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of SILIMED and you are irrevocably subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.