For the Standard line of breast implants, Silimed offers two surface options: True Texture and Smooth.
- Own texturing method with formation of open pores in the shell, without using negative printing, sugar or sodium chloride.
- Low risk rate of capsular contracture of 8,7% in 9 years.³ Other manufacturers report rates of up to 17% over 10 years in primary breast augmentation surgery.⁴
Smooth-surface breast implants, on the other hand, consist of mechanically resistant silicone elastomer shell, with a low-bleed treatment, which contributes to less gel transudation.
Standard line implants have the HSC gel::
- High performance Cohesive Gel;
- Degree of penetration: softer;
(The lower the degree measured, the greater the consistency of the gel)
- Higher index of integration of the gel with the shell;⁵
- Higher gel fracture resistance index.⁵
The implants in this line are exclusively Maximum format with a round base, spherical profile and medium pole. lndicated for patients who wish to correct, enlarge, and have marked and fully filled breasts.
Round base & spherical profile
- Higher projection
- For marked breasts
Stevens WG, Calobrace MB, Harrington J, Alizadeh K, Zeidler KR, d’Incelli RC. Nine-Year Core Study Data for Sientra’s FDA-Approved Round and Shaped Implants with High-Strength Cohesive Silicone Gel. Aesthet Surg J. 2016 Apr;36(4):404-16.
Spear SL, Murphy DK; Allergan Silicone Breast Implant U.S. Core Clinical Study Group. Natrelle round silicone breast implants: Core Study results at 10 years. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014 Jun;133(6):1354-1361.
Kinney BM, Jeffers LLC, Ratliff GE, Carlisle DA. Silicone gel breast implants: science and testing. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014 Jul;134(1 Suppl):47S-56S.
- Product information available in the FLH 108 R03 - Product catalogue