For the standard line of breast implants, Silimed offers three surface options: Pure Polyurethane, True Texture and Smooth.
Low caspsular contracture rate of 1% in 10 years.¹
The polyurethane adhesive resists rotation.²
Its velcro effect is effective in patients with ptosis.²
Patented texture method with the formation of open pores in the membrane without the use of negative printing, sugar or sodium chloride.Low capsular contracture rate of 8% in 9 years³. Other manufacturers report rates of up to 17% in 10 years in clinical studies.
Made of mechanically strong silicone elastomer membrane with low bleed treatment, which contributes to less gel exudation.
Standard line implants have HSC gel:
- High performance cohesive gel;
- Degree of penetration: 2 and 3
(The lower the measured grade, the higher the gel consistency)
- Increase in the integration rate of the gel with the membrane²
The implants of this line have exclusively the maximum shape with a round base, a spherical profile and a medium post. Suitable for patients who want to correct, enlarge, have marked and completely full breasts.
Round base and spherical profile
- Increased projection
- For marked breasts
- VÁSQUEZ, G; PELLÓN, A. Polyurethane-coated silicone gel breast implants used for 18 years. Aesthetic plastic surgery, v. 31, n. 4, p. 330-336, 2007.
- GEORGEU et al, Conical Polyurethane Implants: An Uplifting Augmentation, Aesthetic Surgery Journal v.33, n.8, p.1116–1128, 2013.
- STEVENS, W. G. et al. Nine-year core study data for sientra’s fda-approved round and shaped implants with high-strength cohesive silicone gel. Aesthetic surgery journal, v. 36, n. 4, p. 404-416, 2016. Apa
- SPEAR, S. L. et al. Natrelle round silicone breast implants: core study results at 10 years. Plastic and reconstructive surgery, v. 133, n. 6, p. 1354-1361, 2014.
- KINNEY B.M. et al, Silicone gel breast implants: science and testing, Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery Journal, v.134, 2014.