For the Standard line of breast implants, Silimed offers two surface options: True Texture and Smooth.
- Own texturing method with formation of open pores in the shell, without using negative printing, sugar or sodium chloride.
- Low risk rate of capsular contracture of 8,7% in 9 years.³ Other manufacturers report rates of up to 17% over 10 years in primary breast augmentation surgery.⁴
Smooth-surface breast implants, on the other hand, consist of mechanically resistant silicone elastomer shell, with a low-bleed treatment, which contributes to less gel transudation.
Standard line implants have the HSC gel::
- High performance Cohesive Gel;
- Degree of penetration: softer;
(The lower the degree measured, the greater the consistency of the gel)
- Higher index of integration of the gel with the shell;⁵
- Higher gel fracture resistance index.⁵
The implants in this line are exclusively Maximum format with a round base, spherical profile and medium pole. lndicated for patients who wish to correct, enlarge, and have marked and fully filled breasts.
Round base & spherical profile
- Higher projection
- For marked breasts
Maximum breast implants of the Standard line on the True Texture and Smooth surfaces have extra high and high projections.
Stevens WG, Calobrace MB, Harrington J, Alizadeh K, Zeidler KR, d’Incelli RC. Nine-Year Core Study Data for Sientra’s FDA-Approved Round and Shaped Implants with High-Strength Cohesive Silicone Gel. Aesthet Surg J. 2016 Apr;36(4):404-16.
Spear SL, Murphy DK; Allergan Silicone Breast Implant U.S. Core Clinical Study Group. Natrelle round silicone breast implants: Core Study results at 10 years. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014 Jun;133(6):1354-1361.
Kinney BM, Jeffers LLC, Ratliff GE, Carlisle DA. Silicone gel breast implants: science and testing. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014 Jul;134(1 Suppl):47S-56S.
- Product information available in the FLH 108 R03 - Product catalogue